3.
I think that having a name like Shakria or Oprah or Kobe.
我覺得取英文名字叫「夏奇拉」或「歐普拉」或「柯比」
Someone who’s very known in the United States, Taiwan or anywhere.
用這些全球都很知名的明星當自己的名字
It’s hard to have a name that people relate so strongly to a specific person.
人們通常只會直接聯想到那些明星,反倒不會記住你是誰
But for example, Alyssa from Frozen was a name before Frozen was a famous movie.
反之,像是Alyssa是在電影《冰雪奇緣》爆紅前就存在的真名字
So I think that that’s ok.
用已經存在的名字沒差
That said, I’d still avoid naming your child LeBron, maybe, because a little too specific.
所以我不會幫小孩取「雷霸龍」這種名字!因為太顯眼了
4.
Well, I did go to China for a little bit, I was in a high school and I heard people there who were named “Zero” and “Echo”.
我之前去中國某高中的時後,聽過有人英文名字叫「零」和「回音」
There was someone at the school who was also named Gandalf.
還有另外一個高中生英文叫「甘道夫」
I think that something to consider when you are picking a name is whether or not you really wanna go abroad.
我覺得在挑英文名字的時候也要考慮以後有沒有可能出國
Especially if you are going to go to an English speaking country. Having a name like Apple, or Candy or Abcde. a b c d e
加上如果你是要去英語語系國家,取「蘋果」或「糖果」或Abcde
Is going to affect how people will perceive you.
奇怪的名字會影響別人對你的認知